My free portfolio on google.com allows me partial functionality on some accounts.
- It allows me to use the Google Mail account almost without a hitch (at times Hangouts will simply keep trying to connect even though mail are sent, and the reply received);
- Any attempt to log on directly to the Google Drive has the browser refresh recurrently until the browser is closed;
- I may log on into the translate.google.com. Yet my attempt to navigate to any of the relevant links (Translator toolkit, Website Translator, Global Market Finder) immediately demands that I log on again, taking me to the
/translate_tpage from where my attempt to navigate to any of and so on ad infinitum!
My environment is as follows:
- OS: Windows 7
- Browser: IE 10
Here's what I hope to find out:
- Is this a common problem with the free Google portfolio?
- How do I prevent Google from killing my access to sister/brother sites?