Can I limit the quantity of entries for a specific form? For example, I only need 20 registers. After that the form should no longer accepting new submissions.
- Add a Calculation field to the bottom of your form
- Set Calculation to Registration
- Set Quantity Limits to Specific Quantity
- Set Quantity to 20
- Set Error Message to Registration is full!
- Set Show This Field to Never
This will limit the total number of submitted registrations and show an error message to anyone trying to view/submit the form once registration is full. If you later delete a registration, this will automatically open up registration slots.