Recommendations that you write for other people appear:
- In the Recommendations section on your profile. You'll need to click the Given link in the top right of the Recommendation section to see them.
- In the Recommendations section on the recipient's profile, after they accept the recommendation.
To hide or display a recommendation that you gave:
- Go to your profile.
- Scroll to the Recommendations section and click the Given link.
- Scroll to the recommendation you want to hide or display.
- Under Display on your profile to, select Your Connections, Everyone, or No One.
Note: This only changes how the recommendation displays on your own profile. It won't hide it from the recipient's profile. You must remove your recommendation to prevent it from displaying on their profile.
For more information look at LinkedIn help center of Hiding and Unhiding Your Recommendations.
When you click on
Profile tab you simply enter in
edit profile mode. So that time it does not show Given link. But if you click on
View profile as (a tab near to you profile picture), It show how your profile looks to your connections, that time you can see the Given link. This confirms that the recommendation you have written is added on your profile and visible to your connections (or public, depends or your setting).
Hope this update will help you.