Today I've uploaded a bunch of photos to Google Photos service, but I've just noticed that half of them are rotated wrong.
I found this solution, but for lots of photos it's too slow and boring.
- Click one image
- Click the pencil icon to edit
- Wait for the edit interface to load
- Click the crop icon (lolwut?!)
- Wait for the crop interface to load
- Click the rotate button once or thrice, depending on the desired orientation
- Click the tick
- Click save
- Wait for a while while stuff happens
- Click the back arrow
- Welcome back to the top of your photos. Now spend a few minutes searching for the next rotated photo.
It would be better to rotate the photos in Windows, but I don't want to upload them again.
Is there a way how can I rotate more than one photo at once?