I received an email with dozens of people in the cc: field. I would like to convert this list of addresses to a contact group in Gmail. Is there a simple way of doing this without writing a script or entering each person into the group from the "Other Contacts" list?
- Open the Gmail conversation/message.
- At the right of the recipients fields, click the "Show details" dropdown button.
- Copy the list of addresses.
- Go to the Google / Gmail contacts manager.
- If the Google Contacts Preview UI is shown, change to the old Contacts UI.
- Create a new group.
- Click the "Add to " group name button.
- Paste the list of addresses.
- Click the Add button.