I received an email with dozens of people in the cc: field. I would like to convert this list of addresses to a contact group in Gmail. Is there a simple way of doing this without writing a script or entering each person into the group from the "Other Contacts" list?
- Open the Gmail conversation/message.
- At the right of the recipients fields, click the "Show details" dropdown button.
- Copy the list of addresses.
- Go to the Google / Gmail contacts manager.
- If the Google Contacts Preview UI is shown, change to the old Contacts UI.
- Create a new group.
- Click the "Add to " group name button.
- Paste the list of addresses.
- Click the Add button.
For an alternate method, see https://webapps.stackexchange.com/a/74913/88163
protected by Community♦ Jul 8 '17 at 23:21
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?