How do I set a reminder in Google Calendar for an event that occurs on every Sunday before the 1st of the following month?
- In the main Google Calendar view, click 'Create'
- Click the text box representing the start date (The datepicker pops up)
- Choose a month that has 5 Sundays (For example, August 2015)
- Pick the 5th Sunday in that month (For example, August 30, 2015)
- Click the 'Repeat...' checkbox (The repeat popup appears)
Choose the following options
- Repeats: Monthly
- Repeat every: 1 months
- Repeat by: day of the week
That's it! It should now say under summary: Monthly on the last Sunday, which I believe is what you wanted.