I'm using Gmail and have been invited to try Google Inbox but the problem is how can I add my own signature?
- This question does not appear to be about web applications within the scope defined in the help center.
migrated from superuser.com Oct 14 '15 at 2:46
This question came from our site for computer enthusiasts and power users.
You can add a signature in Google Inbox by following this tutorial. It says
How to create a signature in Inbox
- Open Inbox.
- In the top left, go to the main menu.
- Scroll down and choose Settings.
- On mobile, choose your account.
- Select Signature settings.
- Make sure the setting is switched to On.
- Enter your signature in the text box.
* To see this update on mobile, make sure you're using the updated version of the Inbox app.
You can just copy paste your signature in Gmail by following this
- Open Gmail.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the “Signature” section and just copy your old signature text in the box.
- Go back to Google Inbox signature then simply paste it.