When I create a new event in Google Calendar, it is very easy to type in the time when typing in the description. I can add a new event with a time in about 3-4 seconds, by typing something like "Meet with Steve 7pm-8pm".
However, if I have added an event without a time, and I later want to add a time for the event, I have to perform the following steps:
- Click the event
- Click "Edit"
- Uncheck the "All Day" check box.
- Drop down the start time listbox
- Scroll down to the desired start time
- Click the desired start time
- Drop down the end time listbox
- Scroll down to the desired end time
- Click the desired end time
- Click "Save"
This takes me about 15 seconds. It's actually faster to delete the original event and re-add it with a time.
Is there a way to change an event's time by typing it in?
I would love to just be able to edit the description and add a time, and have Google Calendar interpret that just like it does when you add a new event. However, it does not do that. It just makes the time you typed in part of the new description.
Any other way to do this?