Is it possible to set a vacation responder in Google Inbox? I could not find a respective option in the settings menu.
Yes just not directly.
Since Inbox is actually an extension to the Gmail service many of the finer settings can only be set from the Gmail settings menu. Vacation responder is one of these settings.
To get to Gmail from Inbox you can simply type in Gmail.com as the URL, if you have Redirect Gmail to inbox.google.com checked then you need to choose Gmail from the Inbox menu first.
- From your Gmail go to settings
- On the General Tab scroll to the bottom.
- Select the radio button Vacation responder on
- Fill in your responder details, start date, end date (optional), subject line, and message.
- Select Save Changes at the bottom.
These changes WILL carry over to Inbox.