Suppose you have YouTube's video ID:
ZQPQAXIQkvw and you want to get playlist ID that contains this video:
How do I do it easily and reliably and hopefully automatically as in using
Current unreliable manual way:
- Go to the video page: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQPQAXIQkvw
- Copy the name of video: "All For Community - French Subtitles"
- Click on video's uploading user (in this case it's "Community Foundations of Canada"): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCZbPV-dOqinRhiTy2PtxPg
- Go to playlists page, switch it to verboser form: https://www.youtube.com/user/cfcteam/playlists?sort=lad&view=1&flow=list
- Scroll down, "Load more", scroll down, "Load more" until the whole page is visible (in this case not needed);
- Use in-browser search for the movie name (or its parts) "All For Community - French Subtitles" and hope it finds something;
- Playlist is found: "Playlist Sample #1" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQPQAXIQkvw&list=PL81F0A95A935CD9A3
Is there some simpler and more reliable method?
Maybe there's a publicly available API for this?