I want to enable monetization for my channel. The problem is that all but 1 of my videos have copyrighted music I can't make money from. How can I enable monetization for only that one video?
In order to monetize a video on YouTube it must adhere to the video monetization criteria which states:
- Your content is advertiser-friendly.
- You created the content or have permission to use it commercially.
- You are able to provide documentation proving you own commercial rights to all audio and video content.
- Your content complies with YouTube’s Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.
- YouTube reserves the right to disable monetization for accounts that do not follow our guidelines.
This means you cannot monetize third-party content that you have purchased unless its rights owner grants you commercial use rights. It is solely up to the copyright holder when reviewing the video to determine whether to allow you to monetize the video using their content.
If you believe you have properly obtained the usage rights to use the copyright holder's content with a commercial usage license, you may file a counter claim on the YouTube Copyright Center.