Is there any way to retrieved comments from deactivated Facebook account?

1 Answer 1


No, you can not do anything with deactivated account. First you have to reactivate it and then do whatever you want to do, later you can again deactivate.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.