For questions about using Facebook's web application. Before asking a question, please search this site and also Facebook's help center at https://www.facebook.com/help. Tell us what you found and why it didn't meet your needs. This shows that you have tried to help yourself; it prevents us from repeating obvious answers; and most importantly, it helps you get a more specific and relevant answer!
Facebook is an online social networking site and service.
In general terms, users having problems with a Facebook account should look first at Facebook help.
- Why can't I ask customer service-related questions on Stack Overflow?
- On which Stack Exchange site can I ask customer service questions about product X or company Y?
If you've got a problem viewing your photo albums, timeline, stream or news feed, using the web interface, ask it here. But search and see if it's not already been asked and answered for you.
To better target your question, consider one of these related tags:
facebook-account facebook-ads facebook-apps facebook-archive facebook-chat facebook-comments facebook-developers facebook-events facebook-friend-request facebook-games facebook-graph-search facebook-groups facebook-insights facebook-integration facebook-like facebook-lookback facebook-messages facebook-messenger facebook-notifications facebook-pages facebook-photos facebook-privacy facebook-profile facebook-questions facebook-search facebook-subscriptions facebook-tags facebook-timeline facebook-username facebook-videos
And no, you can't find out who unfriended you from Facebook.
Numbers of questions were taken on January 30, 2023.
Questions about using the Facebook's web app as end-user might be on-topic in Web Applications. The exceptions are questions about interactions between users (or the lack of interaction) , troubleshooting like questions, speciallized advertising / commercial (how to sell more / how to manage budget), questions asking about internal policies, technologies or any stuff that only Facebook employees can answer. [facebook] info 3,223 questions.
Questions about integrating Facebook using their API's as programmer might be on topic in Stack Overflow but also might be on topic in other sites depenting on the system to be integreated. SO [facebook] info 85,745 questions.
The following searches might help to explore posts across all the Stack Exchange Network having
- [facebook] 205,698 results
- [facebook] is:question isanswered:1 44,516 results (only answered questions)
- [facebook] is:question isanswered:0 48,004 results (only unanswered questions)
Some of the other Stack Exchange Sites also having [facebook]
- Ask Ubuntu [facebook] 199 questions
- Information Security [facebook] 264 questions.
- Magento [facebook] 79 questions.
- Salesforce [facebook] 65 questions.
- Software Engineering [facebook] 34 questions
- Software Recommendations [facebook] 80 questions
- Stack Overflow in Spanish [facebook] 148 questions.
- Stack Overflow in Japanese [facebook] 44 questions.
- Stack Overflow in Portuguese [facebook] 308 questions.
- Stack Overflow in Russian [facebook] 228 questions.
- Super User [facebook] 226 questions.
- Webmasters [facebook] 427 questions.