I don't work as a developper but I like all this computer stuff so I am trying to help... and learn.
You can have a look at my public profiles/resumés (as for my real name is Jérémie Croyère) on LinkedIn
Interesting links I want to keep around:
- Give man a fish
- XY Problem
- SO is not your research assistant
Comments (trying to follow the summer of love):
- Welcome to stackoverflow. Please understand that this is considered as rude here not to accept answers and people will not likely answer your newest questions. See http://stackoverflow.com/faq#howtoask and http://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/5234/how-does-accepting-an-answer-work
- Btw, welcome to stackoverflow, if this answer fits you, please accept it by clicking on the tick on the left of the answer - see http://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/5234 for more information
- Note that you can answer you own question (it is even highly recommended) and accept it. This way, you can share your knowledge with the community and kind of close the question.
- Welcome to stackoverflow. Have you already tried anything? People are more eager to help if you show some research effort before asking. Otherwise, you will appear as a help vampire