I have more than 16 years of multifaceted experience in Large Scale Software Development. Including as System Architect, Line Manager, Scrum Master and Software Developer.
Have developed good understanding of various functions from Program/Project/Product Management to Senior Management to Architectural/Technical leadership. Able to understand/anticipate needs of various stakeholders and communicate in their language.
Have successfully led multiple large scale architecture initiatives on enterprise grade products, with focus on improving performance, scalability, availability and maintainability.
I am a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and have rich experience with Agile (Scrum) as well as Waterfall development processes. As manager I have received award for building an Agile Feature team from scratch.
- 5+ years of experience in providing technical leadership in various roles.
- 4+ years of experience in direct and indirect people management.
- 10+ years of experience working with and developing Highly Scalable and Available Platforms.
- 8+ years of experience with scalable backend development.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Data Warehousing/ETL functions in NetAct platform.
- Vast experience with Java, J2EE, C/C++, Linux, scripting in Shell, Python, Ruby etc.
Legal Status in USA: Permanent Resident (Greencard Holder)
Software Architecture, People Management, Project Management, Performance Management, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, TDD, ATDD, Telecom, ETL, SQL, Java, J2EE, EJB, C, C++, Shell, Python, Ruby, Rational Rose, EMF, Modeling, JMeter, Subversion/SVN, Maven, Bamboo, Jenkins, Robot, Clearcase, Git, O&M, OSS, BSS, NetAct, AWS EC2, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Zabbix, Zookeeper, Datadog, Munin, Virtualization, VMWare, BigIP, F5, Linux, Oracle, Relational Database, BigData, Cassandra, Algorithm Optimization, Scalability, High Availability, OOAD.
Dallas, TX, United States
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '18 at 15:01