Backend Java, regular expressions, text processing, and object-oriented design are my strengths. I have five years experience with Oracle SQL, stored procedures, and triggers, and I am the author of Codelet (automated insertion of example code into JavaDoc). My resume.
Notable questions and answers:
- Improving upon Bloch's Builder Pattern for highly-extendable classes
- From every-time checks, to Functors, to Java 8 Lambdas
- Validating number-ranges w/ regex (a bad idea, but instructive)
- Contributor to and maintainer of the Regex-Fu FAQ Mega Wiki
- Practical and performance differences between for vs. foreach in Java
I am also a singer and a Muppets super-fan.
Member for 1 year, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '18 at 4:17