Arvind Kumar Avinash
"Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Everyday I learn something new on SO (Stack Overflow). A significant amount of my knowledge has come through contribution on SO. My sincere thanks to some of the folks (in no specific order) on SO who have inspired, encouraged and/or guided me:
- An achievement which I once dreamt of: स्वस्मै स्वल्पं समाजाय सर्वस्वं।
- One of the most favourite quotes: "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." — Albert Einstein
- The philosophy that I try to live: Sometimes we succeed and other times we learn.
- One of my favourite songs: Naa Main Bhagwan Hoon Na Main Shaitaan Hoon. English translation of the lyrics: Neither am I the God nor am I the Devil.
Some of my deleted posts*:
- Unexpected result when subtracting in a loop
- NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference
- java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: “Wed 03/06/2020 12:45:00”
- Compare Strings that can be null in Java
- Java FileInputStream giving weird output. Can someone explain what is going on
- Parser Java Data
- How to remove a entire row from a list of hashmap in java using stream api?
- What is the meaning of this expression in Java |a-b|
- Java Scanner InputMismatchException
- ArrayList: Method to find the biggest number
- How can I get the name of a country in a specific language?
* Unfortunately, visible to only ones who have 10K+ votes
Member for 10 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 at 16:55