Looking for full-time remote job as a senior EmberJS dev, preferably with relocation perspectives.
At work I'm a passionate developer; strong supporter of best practices and patterns; serious about code readability, maintainability and scalability; believe in testing. On the scale from quick-n-dirty to slow-but-thorough, I lean toward the latter.
Off duty, I'm a loving husband and father, an avid debater, a board game geek, a retired recreational cyclist, a crazy Russian and an affable guy with a slightly twisted sense of humor.
I live in Moscow, Russia. Love working remotely from other beautiful places. Able to adjust to your timezone for partial or full work hours overlap.
- Over five years in frontend development
- Sass enthusiast
- Highly experienced in Responsive Web Design, modular grids, mobile first, etc
- Using a BEM-like methodology to scale infinitely and prevent style leaks
- Not a visual designer
- Over two years working exclusively with complex Ember apps
- Have a gut feeling for the Ember Way and best practices
- Focus on building robust, maintainable and scalable codebases
- Strong believer in the Test-Build-Refactor cycle
- Into testing: unit & user acceptance, work in TDD/BDD style, API/model layer mocking, CI
- Experience with advanced features: polymorphic relationships, FastBoot, Concurrency, Element Queries, etc
- Active member of the Ember community with humble open source contributions
Other tech skills
- Proficient in using dev tools: git, terminal, SSH, Docker, package managers, build tools, StackOverflow/Google, etc
- Linux user, not a DevOps guy but have basic sysadmin skills
- Experience in distributed teams, SCRUM
- Know Ruby and looking into Elixir
- Active GitHub and StackOverflow profiles
- Fluent English
- Fast typist
- Aware of own drawbacks and will let you know of them