Director of Engineering at https://www.dealerinspire.com
- When something isn't working, first check firewall and cache before pulling your hair out.
- "It's easy once you know what to look for and where to look." -Jeff Walton
- "Finding bugs is almost as much fun as writing them." -John Gauch
- "There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things." -Phil Karlton
- "Hard work is waste, always use copy-paste." -Vinit Varghese
- "Also note that it is your responsibility to die() if necessary." -PHP docs