I want to have feeds for people that I follow on Twitter right in my Google Reader interface, but none of the ways that I've tried to subscribe seem to work.
Is there a way to follow the posts of individual Twitter users in Google Reader? [closed]
For Google Reader: (thanks Jared)
- In Google Reader, press Add Subscription.
- Type in the address of the user's Twitter page (e.g. http://twitter.com/codinghorror).
For services that require an RSS feed:
- Go to the user's Twitter page (e.g. http://twitter.com/codinghorror).
- Find the link where it says RSS feed of [user's] tweets (see picture below) (e.g.
- Add this URL to your RSS reader.
2You don't even need to go that far - all you need to put in the "Add subscription" box is twitter.com/username and it will find the feed automatically. See my answer here Jul 11, 2010 at 20:33
If you would edit in @nhinkle's image, you answer would be truly copmlete Jul 11, 2010 at 21:05
What about it needs editing?– nhinkleJul 11, 2010 at 23:47
There is an RSS feed for every Twitter user. Go to twitter.com/username, and scroll down on the right side underneath followers, you will see a link for "RSS feed of username's tweets". Copy that link, and subscribe to it in Google Reader. alt text http://grab.by/5n0d