Google Docs Form offer a bunch of themes but I need to create custom one. I need my banner at the top of form- questionnaire. How can I do that?
On September 2, 2014 Google announced custom themes. See Your forms, your way post on Google Drive blog.
The steps from the related help article Add a theme to a form - Docs Editors Help are the following:
Create a custom theme
If you want even more control over how your form looks, you can create your own custom theme.
- Open the form.
- Click Change theme in the toolbar.
- Find one of the existing templates in the panel on the right to use as a starting point and click Customize under the name of that template.
Select a section of the form in the panel on the right to begin editing that section. Some of the options you can customize include:
- Adding custom images to the header and the page background
- Choosing font, font size, font color, and paragraph alignment for the form text
- Choosing a color for the form and page backgrounds